Join the Trail Town Program for a great KICK-OFF EVENT for the Great Allegheny Passage Sustainable Business Network!
We are hosting a half-day summit on Wednesday, November 18, from 10:00am – 2:30pm.
No matter where you are in the process of making more sustainable choices for your business— whether you’re thinking about ways to save money, wondering what “sustainability” is all about and how it affects you, recycling or composting, or making even bigger changes— we hope to see you there.
At the summit we’ll…
- Meet Eric Martin of Wilderness Voyageurs who will give a quick intro and talk about why he’s signing his businesses on to the program
- Hear from Mike Dreisbach of Savage River Lodge about his impressive greening efforts, and the money he saves as a result
- Discuss the SBN program and also give a brief demonstration on the FREE sustainability assessments that we offer
- Walk or carpool to Lucky Dog Café for a fresh, local lunch
- Visit the Confluence Cyclery to check out their energy efficient HVAC system and weatherization efforts
- Hand out FREE CFL light bulbs to participating businesses
- Give practical, economically AND environmentally sound solutions for running your business
- Network and brainstorm with other Trail Town businesses interested in sustainable business practices
The cost to attend is $10 and covers lunch. Please register with the Trail Town Outreach Corps by November 13. Call (724) 603-3151 or email email@example.com.